460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just thought i'd introduce myself i'm Damien from California. I'm building up a 79 Ford Fairmont currently naked but had a 306 stroker but moving up to a 460 so i'm sure you'll be hearing alot from me over the build.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Boxtop79 said:
Hi guys just thought i'd introduce myself i'm Damien from California. I'm building up a 79 Ford Fairmont currently naked but had a 306 stroker but moving up to a 460 so i'm sure you'll be hearing alot from me over the build.
Welcome, I'm a Hillbilly but, I love to talk BBF's. Rick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AZFairlane said:
Is it the sedan style or the Futura?
Its a 2 door sedan with the built in mirrors not a Futura.

Just a quick run down of the car
It had a 306 to a C4 with 373's
I'm looking at keeping the C4 (only have 20 miles on it) and 373's but might change them if i cant hook for the motor its still being put together so inputs are welcomed and appreciated. its a 460 stock crank and arms has deepend valleys for valve clearance but not sure what brand pistins are. heads have been ported i'll have measurements soon to know how far. I'll be getting new rollers and springs cam and intake any suggestions? 850 dp carb and i think i'll get hooker headers but looking around for some used one to save a few bucks. i'll know more soon and keep u updated as well. oh and this is somewhat of a budget build

1 - 6 of 6 Posts