460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap!!! i have been trying to get on this site for like a year now!!!! My name is Tim Rodeheaver, I have a small speed/fab shop in southwestern Pa. I LOVE bbf mills, I have an 81 stang that holds firmly to a 385 series engine as it goes down the 1320 ([email protected]), and i have been reading your posts on this site for a while now and have learned quite a few things from watching you fellas talk.. I am glad to be here..

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
richter69 said:
Welcome, this place has its moments :lol:
Welcome Tim...

What Jon said... :lol: :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Rodeheaver said:
ok, what gives, i can not figure out how to insert and image on this site!!
my number is 724-737-5088 if someone wants to call me and walk me through it..LOL
Did you look at the stickie at the top of this section?

Give it a try.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cstmwgn said:
Rodeheaver said:
ok, what gives, i can not figure out how to insert and image on this site!!
my number is 724-737-5088 if someone wants to call me and walk me through it..LOL
Did you look at the stickie at the top of this section?

Give it a try.
LOL, no realy, i did laugh at myself on that one, so i am now going to go and read it..thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Tim, Welcome aboard the finest site on the net! Bar none! your 81 looks mean as hell!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[quote='65 T-BOLT]Tim, Welcome aboard the finest site on the net! Bar none! your 81 looks mean as hell![/quote]

thanks man the black one is really my dads car but i put in all the wrench time, it is a 347 car that goes 9.70s, but i think shw has alot left but it has the stock block syndrome...

·
Registered
371 Posts
need to get rid of the sbf. but you have that 347 flying

·
Registered
371 Posts
What track you run at? It looks like an airport runway

1 - 20 of 31 Posts