460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'am a new guy to this kick azzz web site that's full of ford guys , love it already .a have 1990 ford mustang with a 460 that me and good buddy hotstang3 have been chipping away at 2 years and are ready to rock just need a nos big shot plate system toooo finish this off anyone have one!! hi too everyone on this site!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
BIG BLOCK FOX said:
i'am a new guy to this kick azzz web site that's full of ford guys , love it already .a have 1990 ford mustang with a 460 that me and good buddy hotstang3 have been chipping away at 2 years and are ready to rock just need a nos big shot plate system toooo finish this off anyone have one!! hi too everyone on this site!!!! :twisted:
Welcome aboard :!:

I have Two Nitrous Big Shot plates. You didn't specify which you needed. I'm keeping the Dominator plate however I have a 4150 series plate with Cheater solenoids that I could part with. The 4150 plate only has about 3 or 4 runs on it.

Good Luck!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THX GUYS , i need a plate system that is 4150 how much and where are you located ? will send some pics and lots more changes to profile soon !!!!! talk to ya soon :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: one more pic

damn...free websites. ok i'll put more photos up on sat from another site.

hotstang3 said:
this is an old pic...motor is actually all together now and running. will get more recent pics.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THX RANDY-- THE CAR GETS ALOT OF LOOKS AND RUNS GREAT THIS PROJECT STARTED FROM A CAR THAT HOT STANG BUILT AND HE HAD A BLAST WITH IT,OOOH MR PHANTASEA 466 LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH FOR THAT NOS PLATE THANKS GUYS TALK TO YA SOON!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
BIG BLOCK FOX said:
THX RANDY-- THE CAR GETS ALOT OF LOOKS AND RUNS GREAT THIS PROJECT STARTED FROM A CAR THAT HOT STANG BUILT AND HE HAD A BLAST WITH IT,OOOH MR PHANTASEA 466 LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH FOR THAT NOS PLATE THANKS GUYS TALK TO YA SOON!!!!!!
I was at the shop last night and totally forgot to get a picture of the plate. Are you in a big hurry for it? How about $175 for the plate and solenoids? I haven't priced these recently so I don't really know what a fair price would be. I'll have to check but I think I have a purge solenoid attached to the system as well.........

I'll try get is one day this week :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts