460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Does not really need to go but, not really going to use it, if you can fine make a reasonable offer. I discovered it may have been used and took it apart to check the diaphram and it is as soft as a new one and everything look fine inside.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD. Thanks for your business. 5PointsSlow it was a 3 Port that got into the wrong box. Sorry about that but, the gentleman called and was Technically first in line. Money and coil for your cam coming soon.:smile:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD. Thanks for your business. 5PointsSlow it was a 3 Port that got into the wrong box. Sorry about that but, the gentleman called and was Technically first in line. Money and coil for your cam coming soon.:smile:
This is a 3 Port regulator. I thought it was brand new but, I saw some teflon tape in the threads. I took it apart to inspection, the diaphram and other parts. It is in excellent condition. I may/do somewhere also have a new diapham kit with high and low pressure springs. I was planning on keeping it but, I am after a set of cylinder heads now an am trying to free up funds ASAP. I will post pictures of the rebuild kit as soon as I can. $75.00 for it all. New cost is around $150.00. If nobody wants it by Sunday it's going on Ebay for the same price as here starting bid. No it does not come with a lifetime warranty or money back guarantee either, as with all half price speed parts.

PS: They Mallory part numbers on Google do not jieve and it is a 3 port and even has a diagram in the instructions picturing it as such.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts