460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noob here from Cali. I own 4 Mustangs and am the Cal state director of the Black Mustang Club. I'm known as "paulthreestang" n other Mustang sites. The reason I joined this site is to get educated on the 429-460 Fords. I bought some Ford Big blocks from a friend whose shop went out of business a couple of years ago. I'm cataloging the stuff now. I made the purchase because one of the engines is supposed to be a 429 SCJ. Since it was a very good friend and I got so many parts I didn't verify the #s. I look forward to chatting with you folks soon. If this thread is in the wrong forum please relocate it.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Noob here from Cali. I own 4 Mustangs and am the Cal state director of the Black Mustang Club. I'm known as "paulthreestang" n other Mustang sites. The reason I joined this site is to get educated on the 429-460 Fords. I bought some Ford Big blocks from a friend whose shop went out of business a couple of years ago. I'm cataloging the stuff now. I made the purchase because one of the engines is supposed to be a 429 SCJ. Since it was a very good friend and I got so many parts I didn't verify the #s. I look forward to chatting with you folks soon. If this thread is in the wrong forum please relocate it.

welcome Paul ........ now show us some pics :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a couple of pics of my '89LX which was my daily driver for 10 years. It's motivated by a stroked 5.0 (342 cubes) This cars been stored for about 5 years. I just had a T-5 swapped in am awaiting $$$$ to finish the resto

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You ! I also have a 1965 2+2 Mustang project car that is 100% torn down waiting for rebirth as a GT-350R replica, But I've run out of $$$ so I may be selling that one

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a couple of shots of my 2005 GT which was on the cover of Mustang Enthusiast in May 2006. The car has also appeared in 5.0 Mustang and Mustang Times.
This car was one of Vortechs test mules for their H.O. V2-SQ kit. I got the first kit sold to the public in Feb 05. In May 05 it made 479 rwhp and 419 rwtq. That doesn't sound like much now but in early 05 that was pretty impressive for a motor that never had the cam covers off and with stock boost.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts