460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Glad to be part of this site and I look forward to all the info I can give and recieve. If any of you are from FourEyedPride.com, you will know me as lk4life6969 over there. I have been considering dropping either a 429 or 460 into my 84 Mustang LX. I want that car to be different and have the power to back it up. I am and always will be a fan of the Ford Small Block, but after driving some 429's, I would not mind that kind of torque in a Mustang. Well I guess I will check out the site a lil. Thanks for the membership.

Justin

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. :D I am guessing this must be a newer board as it appears everyone joined this year. I already think this is a good site and they are some really knowledgable people here. Well, talk to y'all later.

Justin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its nice to see that there are more Ford sites with people who are friendly. I have been on other Mustang sites that will remain nameless, and the people just seem to have attitudes. I know, its a Ford thing. lol Thanks for all the welcomes!!

Justin

·
Registered
276 Posts
blackgt85 said:
Its nice to see that there are more Ford sites with people who are friendly. I have been on other Mustang sites that will remain nameless, and the people just seem to have attitudes. I know, its a Ford thing. lol Thanks for all the welcomes!!

Justin
No, it's not a Ford thing. It is a '5.0 boy' thing. Most of the guys running 5.0's only run them just because it is a 5.0, like a fad or fashion thing. You will find true Ford enthusists here. Everyone here is great and very helpful. So welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
merc460 said:
blackgt85 said:

Justin
No, it's not a Ford thing. It is a '5.0 boy' thing. Most of the guys running 5.0's only run them just because it is a 5.0, like a fad or fashion thing. You will find true Ford enthusists here. Everyone here is great and very helpful. So welcome!
Yeah, you are so right on that one. A majority of the 5.0 boys around here are spoiled brats :roll: , where as my friends and I are true enthusiasts. I should really start posting questions I have about the BBF soon. If I don't, everybody have a great and safe 4th!!!! :D

Justin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts