460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A NEW OHIO CRANKSHAFT FORGED CRANK 4.5 STROKE FOR SALE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST PICTURES ON THIS SITE, SO IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICTURES

·
Registered
962 Posts
aa

Please post a price on your items, there are people on this board ooking for these specific parts, they want to buy and you want to sell.

Post up what YOU WANT for the parts.
If you are to high, folks will tell you so politly and probably offer you less, then it is your decision to sell or not

As it is now no one has any idea where you are at price wise and they can not purchase and you are not selling.

You got some good parts that are in demand, the price you post is your business.

Thanks

·
Registered
739 Posts
HEY, - not so fast, Bruno!! I bid $175.00 - let's you top that !!

PS It was a pleasure to meet you and your sons at Windy Hollow - how's the diet going?

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hey, supergas3888 - there are guys on this forum (myself included) that would entertain buying what you're trying to sell - but is there some reason you are unwilling to state in black and white a price ???? Please post your prices.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Here, I'll do it for him, from another post.

I would like to get $600. plus shipping for the crank and $1100. plus shipping for the rods. All parts are new in original boxes, never been used for mock up. I will take best offer this week, I am like a lot of other people out there , the only reason I am selling is that I need the MONEY!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts