460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo hoo for new paint

Got a few small touch up places to hit tomorrow. Gonna put the wheels back on. Wet Sand and buff it tomorrow.

Headlights??? Stock, smoke, or clear? It needs new lights bad..so Im gonna order some new.. What do you guys think would look best for head and tail lights?? I think Smoke but cant decide.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
id have to agree on the smoked,or some stock LX,the clears look so ricer i think they suck. but to each there own.
nice color choice the green looks nice.
man i must be gettin old cause i remember hatein green when i was younger lol!
john

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice body lines
That combo is sweet.
I would go with the smoke or carbon fiber lights.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I just got the smoked for mine, front and rear. Since the car will be black, I think it will give it a very sinister look. But keep in mind the smoked rears are not legal for street use in most states. Mine is a drag only car, so it doesn't matter. With the color you have it would look very 8) .

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas here are a few updated pics. Rolled it outside today. Got started on the wet sanding and buffing tonight (after these pics were made) so you really cant tell yet what it looks like. Got 1 fender done and its gonna shine pretty good.. Gonna order the lights tonight or tomorrow if I can find some I like.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I've seen finished pictures of that silver / black Mustang. It looks very nice with that LS1 under the hood :lol:

* heads out to find those pics... *

** EDITED **
The guy pulled the pics off Stang Net. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts