460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we found this car at the long beach swapmeet on sunday got a good deal 1,500. it needs a lot of work but what the hell it's a FORD and needs a 385 it will be a slow project but are'nt they all :eek:ops :lol:
ralph

T

·
0 Posts
Well if the chassis is put together well, you just got a hell of a deal. You couldn't buy the fiberglass for $1500... Good job!!! I need you to find me some deals like that!!!! :D

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
ok so you got took on this deal.

I will make you a deal I will give you your money back and even give you an extra couple hundred so you don't feel to hurt.. I just hate to see a good guy get took like you just did. :wink:

So when do you want me to come take this off your hands???

Randy

:shock: No you got a screaming deal you couldn't even build the rearend and get the wheels and tires for what you gave for that car..

T

·
0 Posts
cougar1969 said:
ok so you got took on this deal.

I will make you a deal I will give you your money back and even give you an extra couple hundred so you don't feel to hurt.. I just hate to see a good guy get took like you just did. :wink:

So when do you want me to come take this off your hands???

Randy

:shock: No you got a screaming deal you couldn't even build the rearend and get the wheels and tires for what you gave for that car..
EXACTLY !!!!!! :D

T

·
0 Posts
Fordtek1 said:
Why can't I ever find deals like that unless I don't have the $$$$?
Because you hang around with me Rick. :lol: I never find any sweet deals like that!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Its a Calif. fiberglass car.....meaning, its rust free!!! :mrgreen:
Ralph...one of the Pinto fenders flew off on the 605 freeway!!
I was wondering why people were honking at me, so I pulled over thinking that something was dragging from the trailer, then I noticed one of the fenders was missing.
So removed the other and threw it in the back of the truck and got the heck outta there before any Chippers came along!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Dang...

I thought I got a good deal when I bought my backhalfed 81 Mustang coupe for 2500. I'd say you beat that by a long shot. :D Very cool looking project. :twisted:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts