460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not 100% sure of what I am going to do (would even look at suggestions) but bought this off ebay and just got it home today. 67 galaxie, yes needs some work but its a 390 car (may or may not stay that way) everything is there but has been sitting forever, most of the interior needs redone so not a big deal there.
Bascially thinking your basic restomod type of deal, and been thinking a kaase boss headed stroker pump gas would make it a fun car. Basic idea is street legal, and run on pump gas weekend cruiser rest is still up in the air

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Looks like you saved a car there! Hate to see an old car get modified when it could go back original but thats expensive and time consuming. whatever you decide it will be cool! Chris

S

·
0 Posts
I had one of thoses.. 390 too.. We had a Street Stock (Stock cars) class.. Pretty much run what ya brung.. I did pretty good mowing the Novas and such over.. It was a 1/2 mile track.. umm don't think it's around anymore but it was called Santa-Fe Speedway in Ill..
The last race I drove two guys spun and I nailed them just before turn #1. I destroyed the car and my back was killing me afterwards. So that was the end of that..

Keep us posted.. Looks like an awesome project!

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Rob,
Street sleeper all the way, with your knowledge it would be great. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts