460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my 107 degree yard mowing I discovered some chickenshit punk decided to have his way with my mailbox.

I will go to the local welding supply and pick up some 3/8" steel plate and some drill pipe along with 2 sacks of quickcrete. I will make it look like a vulnerable plastic box like I had put up.

Hope it breaks every bone in their fucking arms...........:mad::mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
158 Posts
send some pics of what you are building. I hate that for ya. I agree 100%.

After my 107 degree yard mowing I discovered some chickenshit punk decided to have his way with my mailbox.

I will go to the local welding supply and pick up some 3/8" steel plate and some drill pipe along with 2 sacks of quickcrete. I will make it look like a vulnerable plastic box like I had put up.

Hope it breaks every bone in their fucking arms...........:mad::mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I'll do a build up on it lol. I hope they try to run it over, I'll go pull it out of their grill after I kick their ***.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Oh I'll do a build up on it lol. I hope they try to run it over, I'll go pull it out of their grill after I kick their ***.
If you build it like your talking about it will still be there after they run it over the car will be they one in bad shape:D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figure some drill stem filled with concrete, put the pole 5' in the ground, they'd stand a better chance trying to run down a telephone pole.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I ran into a similar problem when I moved to my house a couple years ago with the snow plow truck driver, the bastard hit it 3 times in 1 winter

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I'd see if you could find about a 10 ft section of solid 2 inch stock. Drive it about 7 feet in the ground. It wont be in concrete but I guarantee if someone hits it they'll know it.

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
I guess I might mount it to the wooden pole, its not like the box will get damaged.

Piss on that weak crap, man! The drill pipe idea rocks, all you need to do is get a 6"x6" timber and slip it over the pipe before you mount the box to it. That way when the douche bags return they'll never know what happened.

Maybe put up a sign on the box that says "try it again, BITCHES!!!"

Greg

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
all you need to do is get a 6"x6" timber and slip it over the pipe before you mount the box to it. That way when the douche bags return they'll never know what happened.
I like that idea. No reason for the bastards to know there might be a strong base waiting for them. :D

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Jon I have a couple 17 inch piston skirts I would give ya and you could slip it over the drill pipe and mount the mail box and fill it with concrete and when they hity it you will have to call a tow truck to have their vehicle hauled off but the mail box will still be standing and as good as new................:D

Randy

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
My Dad lost a few one Summer to some punks with ball bats...... Didn't happen a fourth time, He had the fabrication shop at work make up a 1/4" Plate rolled mailbox with a plate door on a 4" Schedule 80 pipe, set in concrete. Mailman hated him, it took some real effort to operate the heavy *** door. But anyway, came out a few weeks later and found a shattered wooden bat and some scuffs in the paint of the mail box...... needless to say he never lost a mailbox the rest of his life..... and it still in front of the house to this day 20 years later.

I still remember MF'n him while I was Installing it..........Heavy SOB.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts