460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I made a mistake, I thought the street head mafia was any OME style head. I didn't know they were TFS streets heads only. So I'm announcing the start of a new racing team on 460ford.com the newly formed

P-51 Street Doggs! In order to join you must have a set of Kaase P-51 heads but you can also be a Prospect if you have some Edelbrocks, A429 and other OME style heads.

So if you have them please change your signature and let the forum know we are taking over. Our mission, the most wins at the 09 bash!!!

Thank you from
The Leader of the newly formed P-51 Street Doggs!
:D

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Gang? We don't need no stinking Gang!

D,

You, and all the other GANGS, better look out for us Super Cobra Jet headed cars!

WE FREE LANCE, we don't need no stinking gang!

:lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hey D,

I was taught from an early age that gangs are bad!!! It takes a REAL man to stand alone so guess what?? Me and Pappa Bear DON'T need no gangs!!But then again, we are all part of the greatest bunch of BBF guys on the planet!!!! 11 days and counting!!!!! I hope Bruno is getting ready for what he asked for :twisted: :twisted:

Keith

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stangr8cr said:
Hey D,

I was taught from an early age that gangs are bad!!! It takes a REAL man to stand alone so guess what?? Me and Pappa Bear DON'T need no gangs!!But then again, we are all part of the greatest bunch of BBF guys on the planet!!!! 11 days and counting!!!!! I hope Bruno is getting ready for what he asked for :twisted: :twisted:

Keith
Keith, you know your my manz! but if you don't join the P-51 street doggs then I'm going to have to smack that azz next year at the bash3!

If you can't afford to buy P-51's then we have a special fund set up to help our brothers get the P-51's. We will give you 1/8% to help you buy some new heads :D

·
Registered
862 Posts
Wow D,

That is the nicest thing anyone has offered us!! You must still be WOOZY from fishing though!! That is only gonna be a one way AZZ whoopin and I haven't been fishing in a while!!! :lol: We have yet to sort this motor out yet to be talking about new heads already!!! But i will keep that in mind :wink:

Keith

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHHHHH, I forgot about the new motor! Ok then you are cool...for now!

but after July, I'm going to send in the Doggs! :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'm with animal control ...we don't let doggs run loose around here.We put them in thier place..........back in the trailor!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
56tbird said:
I'm with animal control ...we don't let doggs run loose around here.We put them in thier place..........back in the trailor!!!! :D
Damn your good at this Tweety! Time to send the Doggs after ya now bud...Calling all P-51 top Doggs, we have a 5.30 bird that needs to be knocked down a peg or 2. Take him out boys...Sorry tweety, I had to do it!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Who you talkin to Bruno ? Me or D ? If you seen last years BBF Bash video, you'll know I don't have to prove ****....I've already been there...You gotta back it up. If you can't run with the Big Dogs...Stay on the porch with the little DOGGS :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I think he finally got me....I'm speechless :roll:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think so, stay tuned boys for the respose of the week! Watch out bruno, Tweety is up to something BIG!

·
Registered
685 Posts
bruno said:
hey tweety bird this is A - B conversation C your azz out or get on D's nutzs ...........ha ha !!!!!!!!
YOU and D's are gonna get your AZZ'S handed to you!! I can't wait 2 hear what y'all gonna say Thursday night, and the looks on your faces Friday and Saturday when that Bird and that truck run!! SUNNNN-are you two in trouble!!!

Stirrrrring the pot :shock:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Adam, what if Dan sleeps or goes up in smoke? anything can happen. We know Dan O's Bird is faster. When you give a guy a few bulbs anything can happen man.

We have nothing to lose, everybody knows Dan is faster. Dan O has everything to lose because he's so much faster! Can you feel the heat Tweedy, just a little bit huh! :D

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
D's557BBF said:
Adam, what if Dan sleeps or goes up in smoke? anything can happen. We know Dan O's Bird is faster. When you give a guy a few bulbs anything can happen man.

We have nothing to lose, everybody knows Dan is faster. Dan O has everything to lose because he's so much faster! Can you feel the heat Tweedy, just a little bit huh! :D
no **** how can a 5.30 car compete with a 6.30 car ---- i know im slower ...... hopefully he will go red .........

the i can get a cool sticker made NICK "TWEETY BIRD KILLER " BRUNO....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 47 Posts