460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for members looking for new heads, was searching around and found this site. Butler-Macmaster racing, 5% off and free shipping, ends up being $1680 for a assembled set. Hope posting this is ok, if not sorry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ill be contacting them and hopefully purchasing a set of the SCJ-A within the next week. ill try to remember to post up any progress, problems, and any general info I can gather in the process.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too cool, glad this saved some guys some cash. Of course only to be spent elsewhere!

·
Registered
10 Posts
mine came in a day early, which is super quick because I ordered these on Sunday. both boxes were undamaged and everything inside was packed ok, could've used more cushion bags. but all in all they got to me 100% good. ill be ordering more stuff from them soon. good service and great price

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys. Just wanted to say that it is great to see all of the positive feedback in this thread! Glad to hear that those of you who ordered from us were happy with your experiences.

If you guys ever any questions or need some support, feel free to shoot me a PM on here or email at brendan.binger [at] butler-macmaster.com
Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!

Also, to save some searching, here is a direct link to the SCJA heads being referred to.

Ford Racing Super Cobra Jet Cylinder Head - Assembled With Dual Springs M-6049-SCJA

Best,
-Brendan
Sales Manager

(PS: sorry to resurrect this thread, I tried to respond in early December but my account was just approved today)

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Hi guys. Just wanted to say that it is great to see all of the positive feedback in this thread! Glad to hear that those of you who ordered from us were happy with your experiences.

If you guys ever any questions or need some support, feel free to shoot me a PM on here or email at brendan.binger [at] butler-macmaster.com
Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!

Also, to save some searching, here is a direct link to the SCJA heads being referred to.

Ford Racing Super Cobra Jet Cylinder Head - Assembled With Dual Springs M-6049-SCJA

Best,
-Brendan
Sales Manager

(PS: sorry to resurrect this thread, I tried to respond in early December but my account was just approved today)
Cool, Glad you're on board. :)

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Yep, looks like they took a jump recently. Still pretty reasonable, but I bought a set elsewhere.
db---isn't it true though, you need to fly cut the pistons and these heads narrow your intake manifold selection plus you have to run the CJ headers?

True or False?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
db---isn't it true though, you need to fly cut the pistons and these heads narrow your intake manifold selection plus you have to run the CJ headers?

True or False?
that price is without the 5% discount, and true you have to use a CJ intake and exhaust manifolds and a new valve relief is needed on the intake side of the piston, I done mine and its WELL worth it!!!!!!! these heads are amazing compared to the early C8-C9-D0VE's

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
that price is without the 5% discount, and true you have to use a CJ intake and exhaust manifolds and a new valve relief is needed on the intake side of the piston, I done mine and its WELL worth it!!!!!!! these heads are amazing compared to the early C8-C9-D0VE's
Thanks Butterbean :) :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts