460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM GOING NEXT MONDAY 12/08/2008 AND HAVING NEW STICKERS DESIGNED FOR THE FORUM.ALL OF THE PROCEEDS WILL COLLECTED THROUGH MY EBAY ACCOUNT AND SENT TO CHILLY FOR WHAT EVER USE HE NEEDS TO HELP HIM WITH THIS SITE.I WILL POST THE INVOICE FOR THE STICKERS FOR ALL MEMBERS TO VIEW AND THE TOTAL PROFIT WILL GO TO CHILLY. I WILL EAT THE COST OF USING PAYPAL FOR THE TRANSACTIONS.

AGAIN I REALLY WANT TO THANK ALL THE MEMBERS THAT RESPONDED TO MY POST ABOUT RAISING MONEY TO HELP WITH THE SITE.ALOT OF YOU GUYS REALLY STEPPED UP. THANKS AGAIN.TIMOTHY BLAIR SR.

I WILL KEEP THE SITE UPDATED WITH THE STATUS OF THE STICKER DESIGN AND TIME FRAME. TIMOTHY BLAIR SR.

·
Registered
385 Posts
why share the money with ebay? sell them here and still use paypal but add on the charge

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Larry_Williams said:
why share the money with ebay? sell them here and still use paypal but add on the charge
X2 Rick

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
You know everytime I read a post in all caps it makes me wanna say "IS THAT YOUR BEST PRICE?". :lol: :lol:

sorry I couldn't resist...

·
Registered
846 Posts
cougar1969 said:
I think that is for Chilly to decide not someone else it is his sight you know????

Randy
Agreed

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Timothy I really do appreciate the thought but we have offered to help Chilly out many times in the past and he didn't want the help... so understand if he wants it we will flock to help him asap...

no offense ok...

Randy

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I wouldn't mind helping Chilly ,but I ain't sending nothing to someone else's paypal ,especially a new guy ,without Chilly saying he approves..Hope you aren't scamming the 460 brothers??

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have sent Chilly a PM about the all of this but dont worry about the donations I will just make a sizeable donation to Chilly direct.

I have never seen as many negative responces to a positive idea.

I know I am a new member but I am a company owner and DO NOT need to try to scam money from a site or people in which I enjoy so much. I do understand all of your points of view though so I will stay with the new sticker idea to help raise money. If you dont like the idea dont purchase the stickers but I have had a great amount of positive feedback about the idea and I thank those members for that feedback.

Thanks for your responces and my cell # is listed below should anyone want to talk to me direct at anytime. Timothy Blair Sr.

Cell # 443-226-1997

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
prostock1869 you may be honest but your persistence when people are tossing skepticism makes me strongly doubt your honesty. Let it go until you hear from Chilly, because Chilly is going to tell you no 99.9% on this because many of us have offered before.

You only have a couple of posts that are not about trying to raise this money, and why do you believe Chris does not have a Paypal account of his own if he wants money? Your intentions may be good but they don't look good.

Guess this is yours huh?http://www.ebidroom.com/DirectoryEntry.aspx?key=2399

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I don't think this problem was caused because of LACK OF money anyway :roll: Prostock, I really don't think that your trying too scam us. We are just being cautious because of all the Scam artists out there. Nothing against you on my part. I'm sure Chilly appreciates what you are trying too do. Rick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts