460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this seems like the perefect place for a 429 to live,heres a little info

im really into boss 429s, cj.scj, 460 etc, mainly what i do,are these engines,i have a lot of boss 429 info,and buy sell and trade boss 429,and 429/460 parts, i race a boss 429 powered mustang,,, and other fords,and tune& work on other fords for people, mud,and truck pull,drag,and mud drag engines,

-R

T

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am in the process of having a set of C&C Motorsports hemi heads ported & getting the other necessary parts together to make the switch from wedge to hemi. Post some specs & pics of your Stang so we can all enjoy!!! I will warn you that Hemi's make me drool !!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
soon as i can fig out how,lol

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u will never go back to a wedge,,,

T

·
0 Posts
I know. The Sykes Brothers used to own a factory SS Barracuda with a Hemi. David told me that I feel the differnce between the wedge & hemi as soon as I mash the gas. Can't wait to find out.. What type of car/class are you running your hemi in? Also what size engine, etc... :D

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEADS UP PROTREE CLASS,ITS IN A BACK HALF CAR,MAYBE NEXT YEAR ILL DO A FULL CHASSIE, AND MAYBE SOMEONE ON HERE WILL WANT MY CAR,IM TRYING TO POST PIC,LOL

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
86 MUSTANG COUPE,MUFFLERS,C6, FULL STREET CAR,,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts