460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to you all. Ive been lurking for a week or so reading up on stuff and wanted to introduce myself.

Im Alex. Living in Fremont, Ne (bout an hour from omaha). Active duty airforce stationed in omaha.

I have a 88 mustang coupe that i have spent most of my money on, and still doing so lol. Its a small block 347 w/ tko tranny and a steeda 5 link rear suspension.

My other project is a 80 hatchback mustang that has a cage in it that im going to be putting a 429 in w/ a art carr c4 tranny w/ manual valve body and trans brake. Currently doing body work on it now so i can get it painted and get the rest of it put together.

I also have a 04 Ford F250 4 door diesel for when i pull the cars to the races, and i have a Mercury tracer that i beat on to and from work lol.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
Welcome :D ... the family just keeps gettin' bigger.

You're going to find that just like a family we might argue and disagree sometimes but, it's all meant to be constructive and it sure isn't personal. Yea, an extended family... :wink:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THanks! Sounds like its going to be fun. Im on a few other boards so im sure it will be nothing new! lol (the disagreeing anyways)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Hey from the Cornhusker State. You'll find invaluable info here and a great bunch of guys.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome guys! Ive seen some really good looking cars so far, and i love that cougar hotrodmerc!!

What is the name of your pulling truck?? I go to the truck pulls alot when they come this way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts