460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I'm a Giants fan, let the 'skins hang around way too long but put them away. Love football season!!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One thing to have a rookie quarterback be the reason you lose, BUT when its the defense and special teams that cause you to lose---

To the Special Teams and Defense of my Beloved Eagles - F You!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
One thing to have a rookie quarterback be the reason you lose, BUT when its the defense and special teams that cause you to lose---

To the Special Teams and Defense of my Beloved Eagles - F You!

Frank, I'm glad you're not on the "Blame it all on Donovan" band wagon..... Seems like the media has blamed last week's loss all on McNabb. I don't see how. He didn't even play in the game!

Oh and, GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Frank, I'm glad you're not on the "Blame it all on Donovan" band wagon..... Seems like the media has blamed last week's loss all on McNabb. I don't see how. He didn't even play in the game!

Oh and, GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!
Nah I like Mcnabb....For someone most people say suck and is the reason the the lose...I find it funny when the same people say they have no chance to win when he is not in the game....

Once he breaks the hurdle of winning the superbowl, he will prob win two.

Hell john elway spent many many many many seasons losing, until his last two years!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts