460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does NHRA's web site load slow or lockup for anyone else?

·
Registered
50 Posts
NHRA

It is worthless no matter what time of day I try to access it. For a so called big time corporation it has alot to be desired. They also need to dump ESPN2 and get a real station. I sat through 43 minutes of overtime tennis waiting for the drag races to start. Instead of giving us the whole show they chopped it up but managed to get plenty of time for commercials. They could also forgo the interviews and the end of the track. All that amounts to is thanking the sponsors. First round maybe but every round gets old. Thank God for the mute button!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Re: NHRA

Bracket Racer said:
It is worthless no matter what time of day I try to access it. For a so called big time corporation it has alot to be desired. They also need to dump ESPN2 and get a real station. I sat through 43 minutes of overtime tennis waiting for the drag races to start. Instead of giving us the whole show they chopped it up but managed to get plenty of time for commercials. They could also forgo the interviews and the end of the track. All that amounts to is thanking the sponsors. First round maybe but every round gets old. Thank God for the mute button!
I second that. That's why I seldom watch it any longer. I can find better things to do with my time :wink:
Like my 'Honey-Doo' list :shock:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts