460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
If that is one of the old original BEI deals the guy restoring the old Roush Mustang was begging for one on here a while ago.

dkp

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If that is one of the old original BEI deals the guy restoring the old Roush Mustang was begging for one on here a while ago.

dkp
Its the 52202 Street Billet Distributor. Currently sells around $260 Summit/Jegs. Friend has been running one in his street rod for several years and its been good for him. He bought a red cap for it... looks much better that way.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT Nice piece with a lot of features. Has adjustable vacuum advance and comes with pieces to eliminate vac adv if not wanted. Magnetic pickup triggers internal module or can be connected to an ignition box.(Accel,MSD, Mallory etc.. leaving internal module as a backup). Also comes with mechanical advance curve "kit".
I'll install the bronze dizzy gear before shipping if you want, or set the advance up or even provide connection for the pickup. Just let me know. I need this to find a use. I'm open to fair offers. Again PayPal is OK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts