460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
tach

Ill try and find a part # I dont see one on it. If the price is to high make me an offer.. Thanks
jus I'm not familiar with, tachs, at all ,, like the good-ens, or the pro-crap ones, was wanting to know what they cost new, maybe jegs, d&d, you know , I dont wanna low ball ya, but with out a little, knowledge, I wouldnt know where to start. wouldn't wanna insult ya, or nothing, BUT if it was up to me , 50 and true shipping, would be a great deal. Piece out, Rick lmk

·
Registered
566 Posts
%" AUTOGAGE by AUTO METER # 233911

T.E.X.A.S

hey , please correct me if I'm wrong, part # 233911, at jegs, 149.99 , If I'm wrong, I'll eat the crow,,,, but that dont sound like no deal, I've notice, everything, you post to sell, is way on the high side, I give ya 75 shipped, cod. if not have a good night bro, go easy on the members, and they will help you get that car finished up right the first time, Piece out Rick

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything I have posted forsale????? These two tachs are the only things I have FS???? Interesting.... 149.99 plus shipping. My price $150 SHIPPED OBO! Ir is NEW never used.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts