460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Adney is topflight !! Did my crank last year in a rush to help me out. Plus he sponsors the bash. Great guy all around :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I like Adney,he always takes the time too talk 8) :wink: Rick
PS,Glad he got some recognition :D

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Adney Rocks !!! It was a blast doing the EMC this year with him and John Lahone.

230 Posts
hey ! someones talkin bout me ......

Hey Rick , I dont have the smarts to do a web site , wish I did .. I also wish I had a subcription to PHR.. Luckily that is the issue they are suppose to pass out at PRI , so maybe I can get a few ,then I can send my mom and dad one so they can brag on me ...Adney

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Re: hey ! someones talkin bout me ......

Performance Crankshaftinc said:
Hey Rick , I dont have the smarts to do a web site , wish I did .. I also wish I had a subcription to PHR.. Luckily that is the issue they are suppose to pass out at PRI , so maybe I can get a few ,then I can send my mom and dad one so they can brag on me ...Adney

Adney I don't think you have to brag your work speaks for itself..... 8)

Randy

230 Posts
like I said .

I will let mom and dad do that .........

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'm sure they are proud parents!! Your a great guy,and a good friend to us all.We greatly appreciate knowing you and having you in our corner!! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Funny how things work. Adney is in my back yard, his shop is less then two miles from my wife's job (Kettering High School) and I had never heard of the guy until I joined 460ford and Damon told me about him after I had already ordered my crankshaft :(

In other words, it took guys in Kentucky to tell me about the best crankshaft guy in Detroit! Damn that's bad... :(

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Come on guys !!! Lets not get his head too big !! He'll raise his prices........ :lol:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Adney,Will you and Randy be at Col. Swap :?:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts