460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A husband and wife are having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away.

The wife glares at her husband and demands, "Who the hell was THAT?"
"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife, "I've had enough, I want a divorce!"

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Mercedes or Lexus in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm.

"Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

"Ours is prettier," she replies.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I could Harold ,but it is not in the budget..unemployment only goes so far ,and the Tbird needs tires and the Mustang has a tranny leak that has to be fixed.You guys have fun and I'll be thinking of you..Best of luck to ya!!;):D

·
Registered
871 Posts
I have got a set of 14-32-15's with 35 40 passes left on them, you are welcome tyo them, I even have a buddy that will mount them for you, we can make it happen if you want.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I have got a set of 14-32-15's with 35 40 passes left on them, you are welcome tyo them, I even have a buddy that will mount them for you, we can make it happen if you want.
Yea, I've got a Brand new set of 14.5x32 Nitto's you can run Dan,and will mount them on Tweety's rim's. This is our NORTHERN BASH :D:D
Come on,:rolleyes: Me,Harold,Dagwood41,Goinpostal,BigShank,Al Martin, Onebadassnotch etc. are gonna have some fun. We want you here to keep us straight:eek:
Besides, that Lantern guy might show up and I might need your help:mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts