460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$55/set stock football bolts. I have 1 set of truck rods, they are the non-broached rods with the "football" headed bolts.
$45 shipped/set - I have one set of car rods for sale now as well...

One set of truck rods has a set of stock pistons on them that are in usable shape that I will send along as they are(part because someone may need them, part because it will cost me money to take them off :) ). The set of car rods are just the rods/caps/stock bolts.

They are guaranteed not to be bent and are perfectly usable as is, but depending on your build your prep-work may vary.

-Matt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do you have paypal? I am interested in a set of truck rods but need as soon as possible to have the pistons pressed on at the machine shop. What would shipping be to 46062?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are still for sale - I have 2 sets of rods now. Both sets of the ARP-bolted rods are now sold :)

replied.

Any questions please let me know. Keep in mind that my prics are are SHIPPED prices.

-Matt

Do you have paypal? I am interested in a set of truck rods but need as soon as possible to have the pistons pressed on at the machine shop. What would shipping be to 46062?

Thanks
PM sent...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts