1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Yeah, a slower button or a better driver!! Had fun anyway. The car is much happier with the glide. For some reason it doesn't want to rip the rear end out of the car anymore?? :lol:

Keith

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
There were 8 zillion cars there!

Only got 3 passes in.

1st pass was a 9.13 at 150.26 MPH 5.80 at 120.56 in the 1/8th.

2nd pass was 9.16 at 149.68 5.90 at 120.12 in the 1/8th.

3rd (little RED bulb) was 9.16 at 149.81 5.89 at 119.94 in the 1/8th

Lem,

Motor did good. Car is headed up to Tim for some headers.

Bruce

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Bsherry said:

Only got 3 passes in.

Lem,

Bruce

That's some dang good numbers Bruce. You have reason to be proud of them. :D With the 5.80's in the 1/8th mile,,,,,I'm guessing that Blake the Snake, Bruno, Damon Sea and the rest of these guys, should just go ahead and conceed the title and the championship belt to Team Sherry :?: :wink:

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
c.evans said:
Bsherry said:

Only got 3 passes in.

Lem,

Bruce

That's some dang good numbers Bruce. You have reason to be proud of them. :D With the 5.80's in the 1/8th mile,,,,,I'm guessing that Blake the Snake, Bruno, Damon Sea and the rest of these guys, should just go ahead and conceed the title and the championship belt to Team Sherry :?: :wink:
Charlie,

Car is headed to Tim for a set of his "Special" headers. Some timing/jetting adjustments, bump the leave up a little and we hope to see 5.50s - 5.60s in the 1/8.

Don't know if there is going to be an condeeding going on but the Bash sure is going to be fun :lol:

Bruce

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Bruce,

Tim's da' man when it comes to headers. I do not know how much room you're going to have, but you may want to ask Tim if he wants to use a set of my header adapters on your heads. Tim sells them also, and he believes there is some horsepower there, because he doesn't have to squeeze the primary pipe down to fit the Ford bolt hole pattern and also have wrenching clearance. Just bounce it off of him.

Take care,

·
Registered
355 Posts
Boy Dail-up SUCKS!!! I wish the phone company would get the Fiber optic lines out here like they promised 5 years ago! So I could get high speed!! :evil:

~Russ

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
c.evans said:
Bruce,

Tim's da' man when it comes to headers. I do not know how much room you're going to have, but you may want to ask Tim if he wants to use a set of my header adapters on your heads. Tim sells them also, and he believes there is some horsepower there, because he doesn't have to squeeze the primary pipe down to fit the Ford bolt hole pattern and also have wrenching clearance. Just bounce it off of him.

Take care,
Charlie,

Room? Let's put it this way; when ants are walking up the shock tower, they have to lower their little heads or they bang them into the header pipes :lol:

Tim wanted us to remove the Hooker SuperComps before we delivered the car to him. Keith removed them this morning. He sounded like Lem under the car--I think I learned a couple of new words today :lol:

I told Tim how tight the engine bay is but he said he can make it work.

I will ask him about the adapters.

Bruce

·
Registered
862 Posts
I've been working on that car since Friday morning!!!!!!! I just about washed the paint off of it in the last 3 days. Can't wait to see how much the headers will wake this thing up. Now that we dont have to chase our tails around calming down the chassis, we can actually start tuning on this thing and know it will go down the track. Team Bruno and Team Sherry will have to get together in the spring before the bash and have a tune fest for the KY crew. Gonna be a few surprises at the bash!!! :lol: :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
stangr8cr said:
Team Bruno and Team Sherry will have to get together in the spring before the bash and have a tune fest for the KY crew. Gonna be a few surprises at the bash!!! :lol: :lol:

Keith
Which track? If things go as I planned I might be able to join you with my car, knock on wood :!:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Id like to head up Nick's way as he has been down to orlando a few times to meet us. Its up from Momma and Poppa Bear's but down from my neck of the woods. I would LOVE to see your car Doug, that thing sure is purty!!

Keith

·
Registered
403 Posts
Speed World is only 20 miles from my house but I got a big ticket that afternoon in my 520 CID jet boat. We hope to rent the track mid december to test. Did make two hits on my new 605 in lakeland 584 @124.5 on the motor.

link to boat story http://460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=31883
or see my new pal

·
Registered
846 Posts
Doug Rahn said:
stangr8cr said:
Team Bruno and Team Sherry will have to get together in the spring before the bash and have a tune fest for the KY crew. Gonna be a few surprises at the bash!!! :lol: :lol:

Keith
Which track? If things go as I planned I might be able to join you with my car, knock on wood :!:
Team QtrWarrior might want to be a part of this too ! :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts