460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NX plate system with 100 and 200hp tune ups. CNC contoured Plate, solenoids, lines, regulator, and bottle brackets. #4 feed line. Add bottle and odds and ends. You could just use the plate as a super sucker if you wanted (with the fittings capped!) $250 shipped anywhere.
I wish i could use it but they recommend not using with a clover intake and I dont want to grind mine out yet. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NX plate system with 100 and 200hp tune ups. CNC contoured Plate, solenoids, lines, regulator, and bottle brackets. #4 feed line. Add bottle and odds and ends. You could just use the plate as a super sucker if you wanted (with the fittings capped!) $250 shipped anywhere.
I wish i could use it but they recommend not using with a clover intake and I dont want to grind mine out yet. Thanks
New price 180 shipped . plus paypal fees. Don't wait

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what brand solenoid is that?
4500 flange, NOS cheater fuel solenoid and nos super power shot N20 solenoid. Both are more than capable of 250-300 shots. This kit only comes with jets for approx 100 and 200 hits. It is a very nice plate kit.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I got my carb from mysticmissle and it's in great shape and good guy... he just needs to get his new setup to the track :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
still available 180 shipped
also have older nitrous controller works fine, just not the latest and greatest gadget
$60 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to top

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think you need to post this on NorthEast maybe it will get more bites.

I can't play with that stuff anymore.....

·
Registered
475 Posts
dan did you play with the nos? how were the results?
Well it was a long time ago I had a 76 Pinto with a 351C daily driver with street tires it would run 95 MPH in the 1/8 it was one bad street car and this was in the mid 80's I even drove it in the winter :)

but one time I bent all the push rods trying to run to much timing but boy that stuff was fun.

The new motor could run it but it's going to be real fast all ready.. I'll have to run ya one day...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts