YOU ARE FREE TO COME AND LOOK AT THEM WELL OVER $12.OOO WORTH

I WILL TRADE IT ALL FOR A NICE BBF STROKER MOTOR

THANKS GEORGE

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: NOS

Do you have a Pro-Race Fogger kit or just the plumbing kit I would be interested in those

Steve[/quote

I WILL NEVER STOP WRITEING IN CAPS I HAVE BAD EYES THAT WAY I CAN SEE WHAT I AM WRITEING

WHO WROTE THAT RULE IS THERE A RULE BOOK SOME WERE

AND NO PRO RACE FOGGER

·
Registered
71 Posts

GFPRACING said:
Do you have a Pro-Race Fogger kit or just the plumbing kit I would be interested in those

Steve[/quote

I WILL NEVER STOP WRITEING IN CAPS I HAVE BAD EYES THAT WAY I CAN SEE WHAT I AM WRITEING

AND NO PRO RACE FOGGER
you read my writing ok so get some glasses and stop being a jerk its called "etiquette " you might want to look that up one day

·
Registered
126 Posts
If etiquette was so important way dont you start your sentance with
capital and end with a period?
We are here to have fun not school

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Gasser said:
GFPRACING said:

Steve[/quote

AND NO PRO RACE FOGGER
you read my writing ok so get some glasses and stop being a jerk its called "etiquette " you might want to look that up one day[/quot

YOU DO YOUR THUNG

AND I
WILL
DO MINE

MIND YOUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
95MUSTANG said:
If etiquette was so important way dont you start your sentance with
capital and end with a period?
We are here to have fun not school

HaHa FYI I said "etiquette" not grammer or punctuation ,But if you check my posts I usually do things correctly ,allthough spelling is not my strong point . I use spell check quite often. I hope that clears it up for you. Cheers

As for GFP there is sooooo many suss things about his posts I am just going to ignore him and hope he goes away. Just MO

Steve

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Larry T said:
i am looking for a 02102 nitrous kit.if you have it what do you want for it shiped to 28748?
WHAT I HAVE IS USED NOS SYS I BOUGHT I WAS GOING TO TRY AND BUILD A 5.5S 1/8 MILE 9INCH SLICK STREET SLEEPER AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO BUY SO WHAN I WOULD SEE A SYS AT A SWAP MEET I BOUGHT IT

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DO WHAT YOU Want
I do not want to sell
something to anyone
that
for any reason d
oes not want to by from me

so please Just skip over my adds

and

have a nice day

·
Registered
816 Posts
DO YOU HAVE A FUEL SILONOID & A NITROUS SILONOID? IF SO WHAT BRAND ARE THEY & WHAT SHAPE ARE THEY IN? AND HOW MUCH WILL YOU TAKE FOR THEM? IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT I WILL SEND YOU A POSTAL MONEY ORDER FOR THEM. WHEN I GET THE PARTS I BUY FROM YOU I WILL POST THE RESULTS ON THE BOARD, SO PEOPLE WILL SEE THAT THEY'LL GET THEIR PARTS. I'M WILLING TO TAKE CHANCE, LIKE I DO WITH EVERY PURCHASE OVER THE INTERNET. I REALLY DO NEED THE NOIDS, SO LET ME KNOW?
THANK YOU
CHUCK

·
Registered
71 Posts
GFPRACING said:
Larry T said:
i am looking for a 02102 nitrous kit.if you have it what do you want for it shiped to 28748?
WHAT I HAVE IS USED NOS SYS I BOUGHT I WAS GOING TO TRY AND BUILD A 5.5S 1/8 MILE 9INCH SLICK STREET SLEEPER AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO BUY SO WHAN I WOULD SEE A SYS AT A SWAP MEET I BOUGHT IT

This is getting hilariously funny now, all the suss stuff this guy is saying!!.
As above he states he didnt know what to buy so he bought 30 systems, plus 40 bottles, How many kits you need for 1 car . And not 1 new kit amongst them !!! Please give me a break .

:D :D Has anyone actually bought something off this guy . Anyway my 2 cents work I will try and keep my "dog" outa this fight and not post anymore againt GFP I did say "Try" haha. :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts