Good video's Damon. Bobby Smalls Mustang flat out moves. :shock: :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Wow covered bleachers, reminds me of the old Green Valley raceway days.

The covered seating at Green Valley was a blessing and a curse in the Texas summer sun. The car-port like covering protected you from the direct sun frying your brain cell, but the down side was it was like being in a closed oven if there wasn't any breeze blowing.

·
Registered
518 Posts
$

Great job with the videos Damon. You seem to be "right on" when it comes to the photography!

The race I lost was a good race, IMO! I lost the race by a mere .001 of a second. My opponent and myself had almost identical reaction times (.021 to .020). My dial was 7.08 and his 7.50. I ran 7.079 to his 7.51. At the stripe I couldn't tell where my tire was relative to his, and I had promised myself not to give it away unnecessarily!

The race could have been one from the past! His car, a '66 Fairlane and mine a '68 Mustang, both FE powered!

Thanks again Damon.
Dave.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave,

You are welcome! Wish I could have recorded more video but you know how hectic it was that weekend! I need a reality TV crew to follow us around next year :lol: :lol:

I saw that you broke out by .001, man that was CLOSE! If you had dialed a 7.07 it STILL would have been CLOSE since he ran .01 off his dial :shock:

FE's are SO COOL! 8)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
518 Posts
$

Yes Damon, if! In drag racing or most other venues the word IF is only rivaled in size by King Kong! And I don't mean Sheldon Grecker!

It seems odd that after a "busy weekend", losing a race could be satisfying! Sounds odd, but I was glad to have a much needed, uninterrupted and an enjoyable time without some one under my feet at every turn! This, all in part to great fellowship and a very casual atmosphere. Thanks again to all at the "camp"!

Looking forward to our next outing.
Dave.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts