1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old car

New Car

New car mod list
New powermaster one wire alt, New world class t-5, Zoom clutch (stage 3), adj clutch cable, steeda alum quadrant, 306 (DSS Kit)
TFS Heads, TFS Stage 1 cam, Eld air gap intake, Holley dbl pumper, Holley Annilator Ign, MSD Wire, MSD Billet Dist, Equal lenght shorties, Flowmaster with dumps, Alum Drivershaft, soild engine and trans mounts, seats front and rear recovered, flamed headliner, southside lowers, Cobra taillights, 99 gt wheels, grant wheel

New Parts

Steering rack, tie rods & ends, ball joints,swaybar bushing a link kit, water pump, radiator, PBR alum Cobra calipers/rotors front and rear, 373s, trac loc, p/s pump and lines, wolfe lebra, master cylinder

Car needs some adjustment in the carb from Driving in Fla weather to Ky weather for sure. But its not to bad. Just going to do a few small things for now... but later.....

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yea, like putting a BB in that car after you run this one for little while :lol: Anyway I really liked the old one you had but this one looks nicer. But I still like your old one best :lol:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I loved the big block car to. But I dont think the bb car would make the upcoming trip to texas very well. This one has heat / air/ and a RADIO... I just needed a nicer driver. I can always build another car later. Found another hatch car already.. might pick it up and store it till I can get going on another project.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Coupe Devil said:
I loved the big block car to. But I dont think the bb car would make the upcoming trip to texas very well. This one has heat / air/ and a RADIO... I just needed a nicer driver. I can always build another car later. Found another hatch car already.. might pick it up and store it till I can get going on another project.
I think what I liked so much about the other car is

1.)Four headlights.
2.)Primer
3.)Nice wheels big and skinny
4.)Big Block
5.)1-4 says to me if I met you on the street. I don't have a lot of money but I dam sure bet I can kick your azz at the next red light!!!

Bare essentials, you got to love Bare Essentials.....

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This will be better for me for now. I'll own another big block car soon. Already bought another motor.. just need a car now..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts