460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today when talking to a friend of mine who is about the only one i know who still has a job, he informs me that he may be looking for a job soon. he works as a miner for the stillwater mine in colombus mt. they are the only producer of platnum an paladium (used in catalitic convirters)in the u.s. apparently gm is trying to get out of a contract with them and buy from the ruskies. so let me get this straight,... we the amarican tax payiers have to bail out gm hoping to keep people working in the states only to have them f**k us more. ill never buy another gm anything again...ever. some people need to have there eyes opend. america is suffering and needs to take care of herself before anyone else. we can no longer take care of everyone else. who will be there for us. mabie koriea will help out. i dont know about you but me personaly i want my F**KEN part of the bail out to stay in AMERICA and help AMERICANS. all those a holes in the whitehouse with all there plans need to make shure WE THE PEOPLE come first. F**K im gettin pissed. dont know about you guys. who or what's a guy suposed to stand behind and be proud of these days. i wish the a holes in the whitehouse would get there **** together and make shure OUR MONEY is being used properly. if some company needs a bail out and wants to send OUR money over seas F**K'em... let em fail.:mad:........enuff of my ranting... i kinda feel better

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Screw them all.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I feel for you guys, we have a similiar problem here. Theres next to no tariffs on imported cars here. So people go out and buy some korean crap to save a few bucks, ditch the car when it $hits itself and get another one! The other excuse is that japanese cars have higher build quality, well i've seen a few of them and compared them to local cars and i honestly cannot see what people are complaining about. Probably because our media (mind you, they are bias towards Holden anyway since they seem to think it's Australian despite being owned by GM since the 40's**) drive it into our heads that australian built cars are unreliable gas-guzzlers.

**Nothing against Americans owning it, just making a point of how ignorant the general public seem to be here.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Screew them, I got a buddy that works in the local chevy dealarship in the garage, he says that he is working from 7-5:30 as hard as he can go, he said it aint nothing for the new chevys to blow an engine at 2-3000 miles and if you get lucky enough to get agood eingine the rearend is coming apart at 200-300 miles I was talking to him and he said the only thing in the garage was 2008 and 2009

1 - 5 of 5 Posts