460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i sitting here thinking that I have seen a few of NW BBF guys on here and not said hi to all of them so here it goes. Hello :D

Jason
Kellogg Idaho
88 mustang coupe
5**
twin s400 turbos
3600lbs
trying to hit the moon.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Hey, when you coming to Anaconda to join the Ford Militia??? :D :D :twisted:

Doug Roope
Helena, Montana.
86 F150 (4x4 Chassis) 521" BBF
FRPP/Kaase SCJ's
Best ET: [email protected] 96mph... 1/8 mile...

Doug... 8)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have a lot to do to this car I hope soon. Poor man with big dreams LOL I'll have to get out that way and see the tracks and put a hand shack on you.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking on the net and yellowstone and lost creek look like some good tracks what one do you run at the most?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I run at Lost Creek... Haven't been to Yellowstone Raceway yet... A couple guys from here go a couple times a season, and say it's a top notch facility...

Doug... 8)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i,ll have to make a trip out that way soon. load up all the kids and the wife and make a day at the track.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'll send you the dates of the next few races, and let me know which ones you want to shoot for and I'll haul the camper over.... :wink:

July 18-20

July 25-27

Aug 1-3

Aug 22-24

Sept 5-7

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hello Jason,

We seem to be fewer and far between out here... :lol:

This was the season to get my Galaxie up running...looks like next year at the rate I am going.

Good luck on on your TT beast! :D

Rick S.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doug I have to get back to you on that one. Hello Rick I know Im in a town full of mopor guy it sucks.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the only thing that i hate about is that the ford guy around my town keep to them selfs and hog all the good parts. Dut it is all good.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ThndrChkn what all class do you have your way?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
If I remeber right Jason, they run High School, Sportsman, (up to 8.50) Pro, (8.499-7.50) and Super Pro, (7.499 and faster)

Doug... 8)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do they have rules on the pro class or is like a gruge thing?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
On Friday nights they have street legal street wars, and every few Saturdays they have the Rocky Mountain Doorslammers Quick 8 Challenge... I think they only have 1 more of these this season... Pretty good payout though... And some dbl elimination brackets... Then on Sundays I believe it's just good'ol bracket racing for the track points...

Doug... 8)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool Well set it in stone going small tire 275x60x15 drag radial with the twins on maybe a 600ci well maybe talked to danthefordman about his set up and it is all most what im looking at. So i have to do some reading on it and hope to get back on my build and have it done buy next year.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Sweet... Sounds like a good build...
After I get my truck dialed in chassis wise, (might take a couple seasons) I'm putting my 598" A-Headed mill in it... Should make for a fun piece... :D :D :D

Doug... 8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts