460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I'm going out Saturday.:cool: It been hot and dry for 3-4 weeks now, lets hope it continues atleast another week.
If you see Jeff Jackson there from Portland,tell him Howdy for me:)
He has a real nice/fast BBF 68 Mustang FB.
Thx Rick

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
No,it did'nt back in April. A year or two back it had Rug Doctor on the Doors, but it doesn't now.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Rick,
I am on the fence about going out there on saturday ( will be there Sunday) send me your cell # to my home e-mail and if I do go out Saturday I will buy you a beer.
Dave

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey Rick,
I am on the fence about going out there on saturday ( will be there Sunday) send me your cell # to my home e-mail and if I do go out Saturday I will buy you a beer.
Dave
Sounds good, except it will have to be a soda, I haven't drank since 1989, it will be 20 years in October.:D Sure miss those days,:( but have found that I have more money to spend on the race car.:eek: My problem back then was that I was under the assumption that once you broke the seal on the liquor bottle you had to drink the whole thing, or it would spoil.;) After I quit, I think Ron Bacardi almost went bankrupt.:D
I always go on Saturday, because, you get to see all the cars run that are entered, on Sunday, you only see the top 16 in each class. Will send you my #, in case you make it Saturday.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
hell I have the same assumption , as I'm getting older I just buy smaller bottles !!! no more 66'ers or 40's ,just 26er's
Frank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts