460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here gonna be there?
Lookin forward to meetin some of ya if so. We will be bringin SOME STUFF down for Rick here, damn near 3/4's of a 62 falcon LOL. Plan on camping out there too with the family.
Hope to see ya!
Regards.
Al

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
We are going to have a blast AL. Harold will be w/us and more. can't wait:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
We need to know so I can call the Baders and get a spot reserved for 460Ford.com:)

·
Registered
381 Posts
So what goes on there? Car show? Swap meet? Drag racing :D? Is there an online flyer that I can check out to get all the specifics? "Maybe" I could make it there.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
FORDS AT THE SUMMIT. Google it, it will tell you all there is about it:)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
We've got a Jegs Quick 32 race at Kil- Kare in Xenia, OH the weekend before. So my question is, who on here lives in the Xenia area, or between Xenia and Norwalk. I'm thinking leave Kristina's car, trailer and motorhome in Ohio at a friends house/farm and come back the next weekend and race at the Ford event at Norwalk.

Thanks,

·
Registered
255 Posts
We are planning to be there for the weekend. I live about 20 minites west from norwalk in Bellevue. My place is a little cramped but I have some friends with a farm just outside of town that could accomadate you. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Charlie, Kilkare is not too far from int.71.And thats on the path for you to Norwalk .You would be more than welcome too leave her rig at my place. The only problem for you would be that I'm 1hr. 45 minutes east of Kilkare. But ,you could drop it off and hit rt. 32 from my house to Cincinati.:)
It's possible we could work something else out for KID WONDER. ;)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Ford Fanatic, Gerry, Rick and Tom Williams,,,,

I talked to Todd Lawyer today, and there is going to be a conflict in schedules. So we won't be able to make it as of now. However, I do appreciate the offers from each of you gentlemen!

Thanks,

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did some checking, and Dick Branhan and Phill Bonner will be there. Dicks thunder-bolt #1 is supposed to be there also.Dont know about any of Bonners cars.
Would be cool if Dickie Estevez brings his 65 Falcon, "Daddy Warbucks out!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I have seen Daddy Wadbucks and talked to him a couple years ago at Columbus. That my friend is ONEBADFALCON:eek::cool:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts