1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 sets of comp cams +.050" 10* steel valve locks -used- $20(each) shipped

1 set of comp cams std 10* steel valve locks -used- $20 shipped

--------------------
NOS three dial nitrous progressive controller - used- (initial30%-100%, build time .2sec-3.0sec, final30%-100%) instructions included - $275 shipped

--------------------
SCAT h beam connecting rods 6.700" p/n 6670022A with ARP 2000 upgrade. the discoloration is the antirust cosmoline goop, it washes off easily. Rods have been out of the box to check for taper and out of round. The bores are perfect - NEW $460 shipped --SOLD--

--------------------
ARC 2"X24" 400watt/120vac oil pan heater p/n AOR-224G -used- $45 shipped

--------------------
Isky redzone roller lifter set p/n3172-RH used all rollers spin smooth and bodies slide smoothly in bores, pressure oiling to rollers. Isky will rebuild for $13 each if the need ever arises $375 shipped

--------------------
Isky roller valve springs used p/n 9985 245lbs at 2.000" 600lbs at .700" lift max $50 shipped

--------------------
10 (ten) Strange Engineering thread in wheel studs, 3" length, 1/2 X 20 thread -used- $20 shipped

10 (ten) Strange Engineering thread in wheel studs, 4.000" over all length, 5/8 thread, .685" shaft, used on draglites with strange axles. went with different wheels and shorter studs -used- $25 shipped

10(ten) Moroso 1/2 X 3 hardened thread in wheel studs -used- $15 shipped

--------------------
Canton 7qt front T-sump oil pan p/n 15-764
canton oil pump pick p/n 15-763 both used as you can see the pan's led a rough life. I've repaired it, and it works fine but it's not real pretty anymore- $100 + shipping SOLD

--------------------
SCAT sfi FP-460 external balance 164 tooth flexplate, ford and gm convertor pattern used, all teeth are fine. $20 + shipping --SOLD--

--------------------
7/16" arp rocker studs and 3/8 guide plates for factory heads -used- $45 shipped

--------------------
3/8" moly guide plates, cut and rewelded for BT heads -used- $25 shipped

--------------------
16 Manley 3/8 moly pushrods 8.680" length -used- $75 shipped

--------------------
Comp Cams .125" wall 3/8 - 7/16 dual taper pushrods used
15 - 8.900"
2 - 8.850"
make offer
--------------------
5 speedpro hyperutectic H535CP .030"over with coated skirts - used and in good shape. $60 for all shipped
--------------------
numerous AN fittings, one specific piece is the NOS16166 blow down tube adapter. something you need ask.

--------------------
Kinsler Fuel Injection pressure regulator 6an in/out NEW - $50 shipped

--------------------
cat that chewed thru my computer cable :x - negotiable

--------------------
all used parts are in perfectly good working condition or I wouldn't be selling them. pics are available, shoot me an email address. some prices may be negotiable. open to package deals. pay pal payments will need to add 3%. Thanks - Dave

:edit: to try and add pics
:edit: work this time!!!
:edit: more pics
:edit: clean up

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi Dave,

The Window Switch arrived today, Thank you. Great packaging but my wife took a look at the fliers you used and asked why we still live in the land of snow and expensive everything :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
guide plates

Hi, i might be interested in the guide plates. the ones that say for bt heads, is that blue thunder heads? arent they the same valve location as stock cj stuff? Why did u have to cut them? Also, are the set of 16 pushrods the ones that were used with these plates/heads, if so i may be intereseted in them too. I have a 466 for a backup motor that has aluminum blue thunders on it, but it only has 5/16 pushrods now, so i'd like to upgrade before it breaks.
Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ben, yeah the guide plates are for blue thunder heads. valve location is very close to stock. I believe the intake valve is moved slightly making the rocker arm sit off the side of the valve tip. Cutting and rewelding them aligns the rocker and valve tip.

the pushrods were used with BT heads and the crane rockers. They might work with yours but it's best to measure than guess. what's the length of your 5/16" pushrods?

Dave

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
77F150 said:
Hi Dave,

The Window Switch arrived today, Thank you. Great packaging but my wife took a look at the fliers you used and asked why we still live in the land of snow and expensive everything :lol:
that didn't take long for USPS to canada. don't move here!! this is the land of subzero temps and expensive everything too!! almost not even fun on a snomobile :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cleaned out purchased parts and lowered prices. thanks chilly for the space and thank you guys for helping my racing fund. will now pay to ship cat, it just S*&% on the floor and I have to wash my foot :x

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Dave Meister said:
will now pay to ship cat, it just S*&% on the floor and I have to wash my foot :x
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry dude but that's funny right there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts