460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
ya'll are just tempting me aren't ya'll.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
jones told me not to and I'm being a good boy.

just kidding jones

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I don't much like Osama Bamma, thats what I call him My Wife can't stand me calling him that...LOL if he can't put his hand over his heart when the National anthium is being played cuz of his religion then he doesn't belong in America....

Randy

D

·
0 Posts
I hate to say it but Obama may end up winning........ Look out you staunch Conservatives..... :shock:

Obama got your number !!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
i'll bite. First off, Osama won't win the nomination. I'll still bet Billery gets it. next off, I'm not happy with any of the frontrunners of the RNC. I liked Duncan Hunter the best, but he doesn't stand a chance. Fred Thompson is a dud, he should be doing better than he is (he is my next choice). Rudy is a lib, Romney is a lib and Huckabee is a fiscal lib. Why can't we have Reagan back? Don't get me started on Ron Paul.

D

·
0 Posts
What about Ron Paul? He's the only freakin canidate that may be worth voting for IMO (I Said May)

·
Registered
338 Posts
just arent any of them really woth a darn in reality but what do you do???
im not sure id want ronold reagan back but i might vote for slick willy clinton back if i could i might not have agreed with his personal life but as far as his work as a president i thought he was good at it. sure was helping are deficet wasnt he :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
one (of many) reasons I don't like Ron Paul: He said he is against pork or 'unconstitutional' spending, but he does it all the time. He will add prok to a bill that everyone knows will pass and then he votes against it. He still gets his hundreds of millions of dollars of pork, but can technically say that he voted against it. Talk about B.S. Next, he balmes us, the USA for 9/11. And paraphrasing his foreign policy (if you can call it a policy) "leave them alone and they will leave us alone". Anyone with half a brain knows that the radical muslims want to kill us just becasue we don't believe thier religion, so leaving them alone is not the answer. His 'head in the sand' foreign policy is the biggest problem I have with him. Too bad though, because I really like most of his other ideas.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
you just got to love politics dont you :D if they would put an actual plain old guy in there with a little comon sence that lived in the real world and didnt change his mind just to get a few more votes id sure vote for him not some wimpy politicly corect corupt *** kisser democrat or republican i dont care just give them some coman sence and integrety :D . and we might all be a little better off brad

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
The way they have set it up and the $$$ needed to even be a contender makes it impossible for a common sense, regular, good old guy to even have a chance. It is sad.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
FE_rex said:
I think anyone who wants to run for public office by definition is too stupid to be an effective leader.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.