460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Gerry,

Good luck i hope the rain held off for you guys at Norwalk.It was raining when i got to work at 4:00 pm Friday afternoon,let us know how you did.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bruno - im not making that kind of power to run 8.60 - 8.70 for god sakes :( nitrous motor remember :)

well after the hurrican rain came through and left -weather was awsome- kinda windy and lots of moisture in the sair-

well i put a new set of 29.5 X 10.5 NON W tire on just for bruno :),first pass went 9.27 with a 1.37 sixty @ 147 way off its MPH that it usually runs :(
well to make a long story short the tires didnt start working until the 3 rd pass 1.31 still not where its usually at biut ill take it ...finally she went back to its normal 9.0,s still mph way off 149

well tried to use the nos but its not working,i think something is wrong with the nos controller -with the car running it wont work , turn the car off and it works, so something is lose in it... ive got another one to try so ill find out later today and send mine back to nos to see whats wrong with her

other than that Door Wars was awsome :) see you guys at Norwalk t-f-s-s next week

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
lmao ....that a-headed motor is slowwwww gerry :D:D...i know your are sand bagging those #'s .....come stop keeping secrets .....Dan should i tell them what the brick really runs :p
yes by all means, tell us what the BRICK really runs:D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'll be back down there in a week or so Nick ,I'll have your stickers .......Man if those Aheads don't run any better than that ,I'm sure glad I don't have any of them;):DGood luck Stinky..maybe you'll find the problem soon..I know it's a PITA:eek:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts