460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in your face ..straight up OKLAHOMA is number 1 as i said they would be..and on there way to the big game...way to go...now let the smack begin...keep it clean.. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
who cares........ :lol:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
56tbird said:
who cares........ :lol:
:lol: Goooooo Penn State !!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
NEBRASKA WIND

Yep, its Nebraska, :twisted: they suck wind but WE are going To knock out their sucks :shock: as the B I G C A T is going shuck their azz-- :wink: You known the last time they meet us Puff :roll: --- Go ""C L E M S O N -- T I G E R S "" :arrow:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
maverick405 said:
If florida is so great why did Bradford win...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:roll:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Guys it's half time and Florida has met a hell of a team. :!:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Who's #1 now? :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I've got to say that was probably one of the best championship games I've seen in a long time.I just saw the new polls out ,they dropped Oklahoma to #5 ,that's BS !! They played a great game and came up just a hair short.Sam Bradford is a great QB,he will be a big time NFL QB before he's finished. But Tebow is one bad boy!! It'll be interesting to see how he'll do in the NFL too. I think he'll play his senior year at Florida :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts