460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to down load the pull we had on Sunday ... and the person I had do the taping didn't get nothing ....
Gee I guess I showed her everything about the camera except the record button...My fault :oops:

Anyway .. Daddy had fuel issues with his truck today :cry:
She seem to run out of fuel at mid track ... we'll be checking the fuel filters in the morning..

As for ShaZam
I placed 5th in both classes, I picked the right gears but maybe if I had a 1/2 gear less I could have done a little better.
Motor ran really well turning 7800 in Super Stock and bending too 7400 at the 280' mark to finish with a pull of 309'10"
And in Mod ran 7500 bending too 7200 again at the 285' mark with a 8000 burst when I hit the sand trap at the end of the track with a distance of 331'7".

Will take some time to get the gearing figured out.. but look out when I do get it..

ShaZam

·
Registered
461 Posts
re 30 more feet

TRUKPULR said:
The Track was 380" altogether with 330' in clay and a 50' sand pit after that, and they had a floating finish. First place was 361' 9" So I still have to find 30 more feet in ShaZam...
ShaZam
Guess you'll have to toss that puny little motor in your truck my way and build you a new one! :wink: Seriously, you'll get there, you've made big changes to your truck, so it will take some time to get it dialed in!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts