460 Ford Forum banner

Oil costs too much?

2K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  Beoweolf 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I know they are screwing us, but why does he keep on saying that it is the current administration that has caused this. It has been going on for decades and it is the senate, the house and the executive branch.

#6 ·
Every day, more and more, it really makes sense why the powers that be want to take the guns away from us little guys.

#7 ·
the power that be? yes their the ones that doing it. who are they, well if you think about it to the bottom line it's us- you and me. we elected on what they say is going to get done,they do the same old ****, do we put them out-no. the one big but is we dont blame ourself, cant go that

#10 ·
Guys, I thought I would try and buy the book that he was talking about, (The Energy Non - Crisis) so I went to Amazon, they have only one person with one for sale and it is 2,488.00. :shock: It was written in 1980 and has become a collectors item.
So I have found it on line and printed every chapter, I hope it is the complete book, I will find out after I read it.
Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html

Hope this link works for you.

#11 ·
I am not a very educated person and know little about politics. I only watched (so far) a little of the video but I can tell when I am being raped.
I am sending a link of the video to every person I know. I am writing my Congressman and complaining. I am going to send our President a letter as well but little good it will do.
Everybody that owns a car or truck, owns a house or rents an apartment, anybody that buys anything that is sold in a store needs to do the same thing. We need people standing on street corners with signs telling people about this.
We need people shouting it from their soap boxes on the streets and in the churches.
BUT, I know the way Americans are and none of this will happen.
As long as gas prices rise in cost slow enough most people will accept it. Just like a lobster boiled in slowly heated water will not scream.
clint

#13 ·
Chuck said:
Congress is hard at work cleaning up major league baseball! LMAO.....what a joke! Gas is $4.00 gallon & they are worried about players using steriods.
that has really been ticking me off here lately! :x :x

#14 ·
No reason to buy the book, my girlfriend sent this link to me:

http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/11003076&referer=brief_results

This shows what libraries have the book and how far away they are from wherever(in this case Steelville MO where I live) but you can type in your own address, very handy.

#16 ·
You know you see all these things about not buying gas for a day and what not.I know that wont work cause you are going to buy twice as much the next day.What if somehow some way you could get every worker in this country to just shut it down for one day.Im talkin dont go to work,dont buy anything, dont put any tax dollars in the system.Would that have any effect on the politicians?I dont know imjust throwing it out there.Someday the little guy is going to have to stand as one and say enough.

#17 ·
cheatham said:
Congress and Senators= GET A CHECK POLITICS. Thats all its about, say anything to get elected, and then forget about who elected them.

Amen! I agree. I compare politicians to used car salesmen. Do what ever it takes to sell the car (get elected) and if something screws up, lie like hell to cover it up. Thats all ive got to say about that. :evil:

#18 ·
brh1969 said:
What if somehow some way you could get every worker in this country to just shut it down for one day.Im talkin dont go to work,dont buy anything, dont put any tax dollars in the system.
It will happen, when the dollar becomes worthless, then you can't buy gas to get to work or food to put on the table. As much as I want to think that thought is far fetched, I am afraid it is coming. Just like the news reports in the past about third world countries taking a whole basket of cash to just buy one days worth of food. :roll:

I live in town and have no place for a garden, but you guys that do need to break the ground and start growing your own, I have a very small raised bed garden, and plenty of ammo to kill small game. Just a thought. :wink:

#21 ·
[quote="deerhunter3814]
but you guys that do need to break the ground and start growing your own, I have a very small raised bed garden, and plenty of ammo to kill small game. Just a thought. :wink:[/quote]

I got my garden, my ammo, my guns, and I am working on the know-how. My family and I will be okay 8) :wink:

#25 ·
Preacher

Not to sound like a antichrist but what does a preacher know about big oil engineering?
Do you think if these reports were viewed between senior VP of engineering and above, they would have a preacher present?

If he wasn't there, then his info is second hand.

I don't believe in UFOs either! Art Bell story??? Ha Ha

I did read a story written from a interview with the head cheese of OPEC.
They did state that any new wells they punch in the sand would be saved for their children. They are very secretive about what is in the ground so no one knows for sure whats there but with that statement, it tells me maybe it isn't a renewable resource. I thought it took trees and plants to make oil and coal.? How can it regenerate?

#26 ·
Re: Preacher

747JETMECH said:
Not to sound like a antichrist but what does a preacher know about big oil engineering?
Do you think if these reports were viewed between senior VP of engineering and above, they would have a preacher present?

If he wasn't there, then his info is second hand.

I don't believe in UFOs either! Art Bell story??? Ha Ha

I did read a story written from a interview with the head cheese of OPEC.
They did state that any new wells they punch in the sand would be saved for their children. They are very secretive about what is in the ground so no one knows for sure whats there but with that statement, it tells me maybe it isn't a renewable resource. I thought it took trees and plants to make oil and coal.? How can it regenerate?
The way I see it, if oil and coal came from decomposing plants and stuff, and that things keep dying....more oil will still be created.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.