460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pan is not mine, and I don't know the guy, so take your chances.

Found this ad last night and thought I might help someone out by letting you guys know. It's a killer deal on price. A touch of surface rust, but 5 minutes of bead blasting and it would be like new. If I didn't already have one just like it I would buy it.

Appears to be a Moroso 20614 pan. It will work in any full chassis car or dragster without a crossmember under the engine.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1412092/BBF-OIL-PAN-AND-PICK-UP.html

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Ole wes snuck on one there!! Good deal :lol:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
and that FOLKS :wink: is what makes this site, stand alone. Keep up the good work David :lol:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Lem Evans said:
WesLittrell557 said:
Sold :wink: Thanks David
And now.....you have the same pan George K. has....copy cat :)
Does that mean he'll win more often? :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
sounds like he's gonna have a longer stroke than Pickupman ?? He's telling Adney to bring his 4.500 crank to the seminar?? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I just couldn't pass up a good deal like that on the pan.The crank was for my cousin Shannon,but it looks like he's done racing.After he broke a rod this spring his truck was sitting out side and a big tree blew over and smashed the cab.I've allready got a 4.500 crank in mine :D .I might just put together a budget spare engine or something to sell. Wes

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Man I hate that for Shannon ,his truck was cool too. Did it mess up the frame too? If not you should be able to jack the cab back out enough to at least clip it .Good luck, Dan

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Wes ,there's a unibody truck down the road from me, I can stop and see if he'll sell it if Shannon's interested?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts