460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to a couple other members and we'd like to know, WHO IS ALBERT........!!!!!!!!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
X2 ?!?!?!?

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Blakes mentor. 8) Got the lowdown on him from Lem last night.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
OK That Tells Us how he's connected to Blake, But WHO IS HE?

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Lem Evans said:
He's dead at this point .
OK, then Who Was he? Other than Dead Now?

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Now thats some Funny Schitt !!!!

The Legand of Albert..... :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
It's way too funny..........The Man ,The Legend!!!!......................Up yours Cartwright :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotcha, I got a fill-in... That must've been some kinda fella... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
518 Posts
X

ThndrChkn, Albert is one of Gary Blair's code names. Gary is/was a member of the 460ford.com website, who lives in the North East. Gary has a "treasure chest" of information concerning Ford engines of many designs. Gary's point of views differ from several members of the 460ford.com website, and these differences have been tossed back and forth on the 460ford.com website many times. Gary has frustrated many, managed to have his posts "blocked" at times, and therefore used alias to slip under the proverbial bottom rail of the "blocked fence"! Without saying anything needless, I hope this has spread some light on your inquiry.

Dave.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Re: X

LivermoreDave said:
ThndrChkn, Albert is one of Gary Blair's code names. Gary is/was a member of the 460ford.com website, who lives in the North East. Gary has a "treasure chest" of information concerning Ford engines of many designs. Gary's point of views differ from several members of the 460ford.com website, and these differences have been tossed back and forth on the 460ford.com website many times. Gary has frustrated many, managed to have his posts "blocked" at times, and therefore used alias to slip under the proverbial bottom rail of the "blocked fence"! Without saying anything needless, I hope this has spread some light on your inquiry.

Dave.
:lol: :wink:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Re: X

LivermoreDave said:
Gary, the picture posted of your shop or it's contents (I assume) is very impressive! Have you been racing that ride or is it a keep sake?

Dave.
Hi Dave,
Sent you a PM. I've been doing a lot of things and racing hasn't been one of them. These remodeling projects are making my billfold flat that's for sure. I should be able to finish up all by the end of the year.

We'll see what 09 brings. Hoping to have a couple of nickels to play with on the red car.
Gary,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts