460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, here's the deal, I talked to Chilly and he gave me the go-ahead to do a raffle here to try and sell my 557... I talked to several guys at the Tech-Seminar and everyone thought it was a good idea as well...

So here's what's going on... I figured since money is tight for everyone, I thought I'd sell ONLY enough tickets to get my asking price for the Short block and to cover shipping costs for the shortblock to the lucky individual... What's going to happen is I'm going to sell the tickets for $50.00 each... There will be 60 tickets sold for the engine, and only enough extra to cover the cost of shipping the block to the farthest point figured from my address... (That way I know I'm covered) I'm doing it this way, because I'm still going to pay all of the shipping on the engine... This way, I get my engine sold, and some lucky sole on here will have gotten a 557 shortblock for $50.00... How 8) 8) 8) is that...? I have a bunch of tickets left over from one of my wife's benefits and that's what I'm going to use...

Here's how we'll do it...

1) The raffle is ONLY open to 460ford.com members and the engine will be shipped ONLY to a lower 48 address...

2) ONLY the above specified tickets will be sold, and when the tickets are gone I'll do a video taped drawing and post it here so all can see who won... Only the winner will know who they are because I'm not going to write names down as to who got what ticket #(s)... The winner can then contact me after the drawing and I'll post it up then...

3) Ticket sales will be through my PM box... If you want 1 or more tickets just send me a PM and let me know how many you want and I'll send you those tickets... Payment will be accepted via Postal M.O. sent to my address which I'll post at the end of this message... When the M.O. arrives, I'll send out the ticket(s)... And as stated above, when the tickets are gone, I'll do the drawing via video the very next day...

4) I'm posting this part here as notification, and when I get the tickets dug out of a box in my shed, (probably tomorrow or Wed.) I'll post up the start of the raffle in the Auction Block...

Good luck guys, I'll be in touch very soon... :wink:

Here's my address:

Doug Roope
950 Wild Wind Rd.
Helena, Montana.

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
darn, your smarter than the average bear :wink:

·
Registered
560 Posts
How about a trade for some Bash 08 DVD's? :wink:
Seriously, though, great idea, if I come up with a spare $50 before you sell out I'm in for one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts