460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man my spring has been busy!! I did have the car at the track a couple weeks back, it was still rich but i did get the suspension working, 1 full turn on the upper right 4 bar and a little height in the right shock.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151597173953911&set=vb.146589085366048&type=2&theater

I also installed a Inovative motorsports LM2 wideband data logger. its bad ***! Im ready to go to the track again for some tuning. I also purchased 2 jet kits and 2 squirter cam kits

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just playing in the garage learning the software. I stepped up the squirters and was able to get the lean spike at higher rpms into the 18:1 range then i ran out of fuel. I will be going to the track for some test and tune this weekend.

·
Registered
85 Posts
somewhere

May have overlooked the float drop in the carb, I've recently found that by lowering the fuel pressure I was able to raise the float level thereby allowing more drop in the float off the line. Also cuts down on aeration of the fuel caused by too much pressure. If you have enough volume in your pump you might try going down, I run at 5 3/4 lbs and have eliminated that spike all together

1 - 7 of 7 Posts