460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I SO NEED A VACATION.......

LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I MADE ALL THE PLANS AND MAY JUST GO ANYWAYS ......TIME WILL TELL....

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I would come on up anyway since I tore down my engine yesterday evening for machine work I was going to have done. But it would be WW3 with the wife!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
That's why I haven't had a wife for 15 years now :roll: :wink: :lol:

230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still thinking ....

I would have to bring the wife , we havent (OK she hasn't) had any time off for quite a while... lets see what does Kentucky have to offer ?? I was going to kidnap her and not tell her til we got out of town , but she already found out ...........

230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You were going to do WHAT dear? This is the wiffey typing!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Adney your wife is not to know what is going. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
We went and did the Mammoth Cave tour, Corvette plant tour and at that time the Buick GS nationals was going on and we went and spectated. Besides that, there is nothing else really that I was able to find.

If you do the longest cave tour it would take-up a entire day. Maybe find a nice state park some where and do some camping and fishing.

230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my bash weekend.....

well we are off to Chicago , been wanting to do the Lawry's restaurant there for some time and there is no sense wasting a prearranged sitter for the kids , so with out any setbacks we will be in chi-town eating prime rib tomorrow at this time ... not the bash , but not bad ....

·
Registered
414 Posts
What does Kentucky have to offer?!?! The aforementioned Mammoth Cave, countless lakes, several horse racing tracks - including one with this little race called the Kentucky Derby *this week*, a bunch of racetracks - you know Windy Hollow, and probably Beech Bend, my home track Ohio Valley is great for a 1/8 mile track (10.5 tire shootout this weekend), then there is downtown Louisville with every kind of nightlife and cultural event one could want. Also home to the Louisville Bats baseball team and the University of Louisville Cardinals. Yeah we have arena football too. Um, thats all for now, lunch break is over! :wink:
Oh and there are a few motorheads around too...

·
Registered
200 Posts
thorn hill

:) I went to Thorn Hill about 20 years ago when they had the drag boat clocks instead of a christmas tree. I didn't know what they were at the time, the guy I went with didn't think anything about it!

TJ

1 - 18 of 18 Posts