460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little horse trading this morning and came up with this boat anchor... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: 8)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: My truck's cool factor just went through the roof... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

N

·
0 Posts
You find all the cool things. Well ill be back on my feet soon if you need help let me know.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Must have been one helluva horse! Seriously awesome dude. I would LOVE to have a Lenco setup. Holy cow that thing is gonna be fun when you get it in.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oh man... would that truck ever look cool digging a hole like that Fairlane!! :shock: :shock: :D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D WOW Doug you know how to horse trade. That will be a beast of a truck now. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I did a little horse trading this morning and came up with this boat anchor...
Doug,
I think you need to teach a class in "horse trading".....nice find :wink:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now why would I want to give up my secrets...? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's not all I got in the deal, I got 2 bellhousings, 2 slip-yokes, the side mounts, and 2 input spline shafts...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
Now why would I want to give up my secrets...? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's not all I got in the deal, I got 2 bellhousings, 2 slip-yokes, the side mounts, and 2 input spline shafts...

Doug... 8)
Even better, you're the man :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Doug, That thing is 8) brother,but your wrong about one thing :roll: .Boat anchors are all dressed up w/bow tie :p :lol: Rick

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
I told you yesterday that you can come down to my shop and put that thing in. :lol: :lol: 8) We'll take it to a little private place and give it a good thrashing in then. :lol: 8)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts