460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forextrue stuff posted a billion times all over the site......what gives???

Honestly its starting to piss me off!......Is this something Chilly has allowed or is this an imposter redecorating our site?? It has NOTHING TO DO WHATSOEVER with drag racing, cars, big blocks or even FORD!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure its a bot or something that slipped in, I dont think Chilly spends hours on here a day so I'm sure he is not aware of it.

So its pointless to threaten and cuss?......Damn!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Ah, the cussin makes ya feel better, so let 'er rip!!!:D

Bill

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey smasher did you get you problems worked out with the city?
The City?.....You mean when the silly bastards walked across Private property outside the city limits and stuck bright orange stickers all over my girls??!!.......Oh yea I got it worked out!.......After proving I was out of the jurisdiction, and a "little persuasion"...I had them back out in my yard with adhesive remover and a razor blade scraping their crummy stickers off my "ANTIQUE VEHICLES"!!!!......Amazing what a pissed off Irishman can accomplish!......

·
Registered
457 Posts
The City?.....You mean when the silly bastards walked across Private property outside the city limits and stuck bright orange stickers all over my girls??!!.......Oh yea I got it worked out!.......After proving I was out of the jurisdiction, and a "little persuasion"...I had them back out in my yard with adhesive remover and a razor blade scraping their crummy stickers off my "ANTIQUE VEHICLES"!!!!......Amazing what a pissed off Irishman can accomplish!......

:D dont know the hole story, but can ya gimmie a hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Glad to hear you got it straightened out

·
Registered
928 Posts
x3 X10!!!

I can understand cases where you have dozens of junkers, but this crap.... a local town around here makes you have tags/plates on anything, but then if you do and the state audits you and the car is not insured AXE! It is something to think on before moving someplace.
They tried that with me and the ranger until someone in the city offices pointed out the exemption for competition only vehicles (since her husband races world of outlaws sprint cars, wonder why she knows about that exemption or why it wsa put in LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes: )

·
Registered
115 Posts
i could go on for hours about how this same sort of thing happened to my neighbor, he had quite a few old cars, it didn't bother me at all. seems the township is using Satellite photos to find out what you have hidden in your back yard, all his cars were licensed and insured, and most ran...they still had them towed, i raised hell at the town meetings, where i come from if you take something that does not belong to you, "it's stealing".....anyways, seems kinda convenient that the towing company that towed everything used engines and etc. out of these "junk" cars......
IMO it's "strangulation by regulation"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts