460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

We are trying to decorate a restaurant here in Vladivostok with American automobile stuff. They have a couple of license plates and I would like to get some more to mount on the wall.

Anybody have some old license plates they can part with? I would be willing to pay your postage. Please send me a PM and I will give you my
mailing address. Thanks.

If your going to the BBF Bash, just bring those puppies with ya and give them to me at the Bash.

Thanks,

Bruce

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I would like to have some 62 models for LiL Tweety:)

·
Registered
381 Posts
You looking for old or just any? I've got a pretty current MI plate no longer valid, if your interested in. Just PM me the address to send it to. Not concerned in reimbursement on postage just to have it displayed in Russia would be rewarding enough :).

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everybody,

Thank you for the generous responses. Just one more reason to show up at the bash:)

There is a race scheduled for this Sunday (24 May) here in Vladivostok. I will try and get some pictures to post on the site so you can see the competition over here:eek:

Still working on getting an American Big Block Ford over here so they can see what a Detroit Muscle car looks like.

Keep them plates comin!

Bruce

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Howz bout deez??

I bought the 66 set for my Galaxie, and the 67 set for my Mustang. Then VA got stupid about how you can use them. :mad:

VA uses a plate on the front and back. I'll give you one of each, and I'll keep the twin set for my bar. :D

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Howz bout deez??

I bought the 66 set for my Galaxie, and the 67 set for my Mustang. Then VA got stupid about how you can use them. :mad:

VA uses a plate on the front and back. I'll give you one of each, and I'll keep the twin set for my bar. :D
Jeff,

That would be great. You comin to the Bash?

Bruce

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I could hook you up with some really cool old stuff. We have some old stuff laying around. Everything from Valve Covers, to Old Signs, Decals... you name it. 60's 70's and so on!

Just email or call!

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Let me know if you want a couple 815 Connecting Rods... Maybe I can get Kaase to sign one next week.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greg,

I sent you a PM, and I quote "Hell, Yes":)

BTW Vladivostok will hold their next race tomorrow, 24 May, I will try and get some pictures.

Bruce

1 - 20 of 32 Posts