460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
make sure you drag Denaro with you :D
TRYING, I'm trying.

He said something to the affect?? "I can't go". I need to smoke some CRACK that weekend.
or was it?? "I can't becasue BRUNO is to much for my little motor"?

I wasn't sure what he was saying, he was drunk and crying over the fact my dog wanted to bite his A$$!!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Twinkie had better not show up after he told me he ain't coming!!! I'm gonna stomp his toes and kick him in shins if he shows up;):D:D

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I will be;):D

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Maybe he's sand baggin and he'll show up and surprise the $hit out of everyone!!!!

Maybe, no, yes, I don't know?!?!?!:D:D:D

Bill

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
This happened 3 weeks back..........and its not fixed yet?? Whats up with that?

yep --- finally got the new part in yesterday and when i pulled the pan --lots of metal chucks in the bottom of the pan ........ i need to pull the tranny out and fix it --- just dont have time ....with work and its such a long pull for this trip it doesnt make sense financially ...sorry guys

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Maybe he's sand baggin and he'll show up and surprise the $hit out of everyone!!!!

Maybe, no, yes, I don't know?!?!?!:D:D:D

Bill
I agree...........just cant see the trans stopping him.......;)

I do have great news for you ladder bar mustang guys.....

Last weekend, after a lot of setup issues, I "witnessed" ;) a hatchback stang go a 1.230 60 ft, 5.3x 1/8th mile with ladder bar, glide, on 28 x 10.5's reg wall, N/A in hotstreet trim....:)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
yep --- finally got the new part in yesterday and when i pulled the pan --lots of metal chucks in the bottom of the pan ........ i need to pull the tranny out and fix it --- just dont have time ....with work and its such a long pull for this trip it doesnt make sense financially ...sorry guys
Are you serious?? Cant the guy that "built" it send you a temp?
No one else on here has a spare glide????????

Speaking of that, I havent seen him on "any" boards for the last few weeks............

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Well, that sucks Nick, I feel for ya.:( Does your tranny guy have any ideas what happened? You didn't have many runs on that did you? Sounds like you have some offers for a temp, but I know what you mean, sometimes you just get a bad feeling.....

Good luck,
Bill

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm coming to the bash with a car, just not my car. My car tranny busted and I have a backup that is a tenth slower, problem is the midplate studs pulled out and I have to get the thing fixed. I even had to pull the motor to get the midplate out. If I get everything back in time the first of the week I have my stang there. Otherwise I will be there with a friend and his Stang.

Russ Hood
Moodyblues

1 - 20 of 40 Posts