460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the only 385 series powered Ford at the show. I tried to find the owner to talk to him, but he was no where around. I was curious if he was a member of our forum. Looks like he may have a little knowledge about a BBF.:D I have the rest of the pics up on my Facebook acct if anyones interested. There was an original 427 Cobra there also.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's the only 385 series powered Ford at the show. I tried to find the owner to talk to him, but he was no where around. I was curious if he was a member of our forum. Looks like he may have a little knowledge about a BBF.:D I have the rest of the pics up on my Facebook acct if anyones interested. There was an original 427 Cobra there also.
Yes he is. He -- Rich Kent, was the guy @ Bowling Green with no bars on that weekend. 330' wheel stand, I know a little crazy.

The gal with the dragster put the big hurt on him though. He's been racing fords since he was knee high.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts

he now has a boss 429 in it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts