Doug... 8)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Kentucky women.....

... even the aged but still determined have principle! It's a damn shame that more people don't! I would take her a box of shells if I had her address.

Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
The women get meaner the farther East you go in Kentucky. I am married to one from Perry Co. :lol:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
That's a fine use of a pistol and our right to bear arms. :wink:

·
Registered
277 Posts
"I didn't even think twice. I just went and did it," she said. "If they'd even dared come close to me, they'd be 6 feet under by now." hehe!

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
there was a story that came on the news a few years back when this elderly lady kept calling the police and reporting some one was peaking in her windows. The police came several times and nothing so they dismissed it as old age and seeing things, she kept calling and calling they stopped coming to check on her. She interns had the last word one night about 11ish she called the police and said she had someone out side her window and the cops said oh ok, and dismissed it again. She called them back about an hour later and said where were the cops? the mentioned they were busy, she called back in a little while and said he is out side her window now come get him. Dispatch ask how do you know he will be there when we get there? she said the 12 ga stopped him he will be there.

The cops came and she was right the guy was laying right where she lay him down to rest 12ga #6 shot at close range, right out side her bedroom window. she was 82 years old

Randy

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice to see she stood up for her rights! Too bad the criminals were only charged with trespassing.

Curtis Parrish of Ohio was charged with misdemeanor trespassing, Deputy Dan Gilliam said. The man's hometown wasn't immediately available. Three other people were questioned but were not arrested
[/quote]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts