460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Where are you racing?

Hey Buddy; will you be attending the NMRA race at Reynolds, Ga. or the Fun Ford event at Commerce this year? Where do you guys race most of the time around Alabama? We live and race around north Alabama and as far as I know have never see you anywhere. We will be trying to get my son his NHRA drivers license so we can attend the FFW event in Commerce but will not take the car to Reynolds. Your car looks great tell us a little more about it sometime.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bobby, not 100% sure about the first weekend in April, either the ffw or a Div.2 race. Most of the time we race in lower AL. and the panhandle of FL. Never been to a NMRA

T

·
0 Posts
Bad *** Hot Rod

Buddy, great looking car!! It not only looks good but hauls ***!!! Just makes me long for the day when I can afford to finish my Hemi engine & get out there & run some 4's with you!!! Good luck this season. Let me know if you ever decide to travel up to NC for IHRA races, I raced NHRA div. 2 back in 1997 in Super Gas. Just to far to travel to run NHRA anymore. I enjoyed it though. That was my one & only year. I finished 28th in points in the division & I missed the race at Montgomery due to dually problems. Keep us posted!! :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nice!

Them 'Birds always looked good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts